Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 19 December 2011

Trouble Maker 'Trouble Maker' M/V

Now I'm gonna tell you about how I found Beast and how sad I am with this Trouble Maker duet.

I don't really remember how I found Beast but I do know that I liked them and that I found out that one of the members had nearly been a Big Bang member. Since Big Bang has been one of my first kpop groups I just had to watch the Big Bang Documentary. While watching that documentary I got to know Jang Hyungseung a bit more than I did before so when I heard that he and Hyuna from 4minute where going to release a song together I couldn't anticipate it more. Cause he's pretty shadowed in the group..

But when the MV came out I was so disappointed! Seriously, has Korea gone crazy? I like Kpop because there ain't that much sex in their music (not only because of that but partly) and here we have a musicvideo where the concept is that sex sells. I seriously can't take it when he's touching her all over her body and on places where he shouldn't even touch her.
My picture of Hyungseung just shattered after that and I can't really see him as a Kpopidol anymore... And I know it probably isn't his fault since it's probably the choreagraphers fault and the agency but I can't help it.

I've got nothing more to say, I'm so sad TT_TT Anyways.. Here's the mv

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP