Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 5 December 2011

Kdrama comparison #1: Me too, Flower vs. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

Okay, one last post before I go to bed :P

So, I was thinking in the shower about what I thought about the two dramas and decided to do a comparison between the two cause they are so alike..

I will do a jump here just in case innocent readers happens to read without intention :P just to protect those innocent readers because I might spoil things.. Not sure yet ^^



Okay, so in which way are they alike? Well, both dramas starts off with a rich boy and a working woman.. In 'Me too, flower' the rich guy is more humble and even though he's not that nice in the beginning you can see his kind heart in opposite to 'Flower boy ramyun shop' where the rich guy is arrogant and not likeable at all..

Secondly, I'm almost at the same episode for the both of them and even though 'Flower boy ramyun shop' got me interested in the beginning that spell has lifted. By that I mean that I don't find the drama as interesting as I did in the beginning. In comparison to that 'Me too, flower' has actually built up my curiosity by adding more fuel to each episode.. Each episode has such a cliffhanger that I just want to keep watching even if the drama is in a emoperiod.. I think 'Flower boy ramyun shop' lost it's magic somewhere on the way which is a shame since it had the potential to be a great drama :/ (and yes this is only the thoughts of mine :P)

Well, since I'm pretty tired now and I can't think of what more I was going to write I'm gonna end this post.. But don't worry cause I'll probably post even more of these if I feel like it :P well comments will always make me write more and especially about what you want to read ^^

So goodnight :) <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP