Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 19 December 2011

Drama rant #8: Me too, flower and Protect the boss

Annyeong ^^

So todays rant is about 'Me too, flower' ep 11 and 'Protect the boss' up til ep 16 so as usual I'll put a jump right here ^^


So what I want to say about 'Me too, flower' is that even though that old hags interference I like this drama :P there ain't much more to say but I can really say that this ep took the drama up once again ^^

And then 'Protect the boss' is one of the few dramas that has made me cry :P I just feel for the couple and I wish that things weren't so complicated... But hopefully they get through it :P cause they have like two ep left to make it work ;)

So I write more once again the next time ^^

Annyeong <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP