Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 23 December 2011

I'm kind of weird...

Annyeong ^^

So, some times I get this feeling that I'm really weird :P Even though it's not news to me it feels like it is xP

Wanna know my reason I feel this way for today? :P No, need gonna tell you anyway ;)




When it comes to Kpopgroups who has been through memberchanges I kind of becomes weird.. Like for 2PM I heard of Jay Park leaving the group after I'd started watching 'Idol army' so I became negative towards him while watching the show. Which is weird cause now I like him as a solosinger, but if he would return to 2PM I don't think I would accept it.... But I do acknowledges his skills ^^

But for like F.T. Island I started to listen to them after WonBin left the group.. But I still like him.. And Seunghyun who replaced him is my bias in the group... Maybe the reason for me to accept that fact is that I really liked WonBin from the things I saw him in like MV's and 'Idol army' :P

But for DBSK that I've been liking the early MV's I kind of cannot accept that Yunho and Changmin continues with DBSK and Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu is doing theirs.. If it ain't gonna be all five of them together then why even bother?

I don't know... I've got some weird standards and it all depends on how much I like 'em..

One thing I can't understand is when they replace like almost the whole group.. Like LEDApple. Yeah, I heard of them after they had replace some members for the first time. When Kyumin was one of the new member, but now they've replaced members once again. O.o What's the point? Why not just change the group instead cause it's so wierd when in the end no one of the original members will be in the group..

Okay, gonna stop ranting now cause I'm not getting anywhere oO

Just one more thing before I'm going to bed :P today I met with my friends to exchange christmas presents and my friend gave me an really awesome gift!!

This is Mordney present ^^
Super Junior <3





Kevin oppa and Kiseop oppa

Not sure what she wanted to write oO Probably a typo :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP