Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 15 December 2011

Drama rant #7: Me too, flower, Protect the boss and What's up?

Annyeong :P

I don't really know what I'm gonna write since I watched 'Me too, flower' ep 10, 'Protect the boss' up til ep 11 and 'What's up?' yesterdaynight and at that time I had a lot to say but at the same time I had to go to bed :P
So I'll put in a jump just in case there will be spoilers :P


Shall I begin with 'Me too, flower'? I think I do so :)
'Me too, flower' ep 10 is starting to loose it's standards... I feel like it's starting to become like every other dramas.. I don't like where it's headed right now.. But hopefully it's get straighten out in the end. Anyway, I feel like there's not much to write about it since nothing exciting has happened..

So I'll jump right over to 'What's up?'. This drama is really promising! I really like, well sort of the main character.. But the cool characterguy who was involved in someones death, him I like ^^ but I would like it a bit better if he cared a little more 'bout things. And I still don't like that coward Daesung is playing! But we'll see about him later on :P

Okay, lastly is 'Protect the boss' ^^ this drama has become one of my favorites :D the slowness isn't that painful, even though I would like Jaejoong and that girl(what's her name?), that always play those characters, could get together and No Eun Seol and the cutiepie (can't remember his name) get together.That's my wish and hopefully it will come true :)

That was all from me for this drama rant :P
Annyeong ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP