Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 11 December 2011

On my way home to watch 'Me too, Flower' ep 9 :D

Annyeong ^^

On my way home now after hanging out with my friends watching Chris Medina perform and other artists at Liseberg :) It was kind of fun except for the fact that it started to rain right at the time the event started :/ so now I'm cold and wet but it's okay since I'm going to continue to watch 'Me too, Flower' ep 9 that I started to watch before I left home :) Can't wait until I can finish watching it cause it's so exciting right now ^^ Have to watch it more to be able to write anything more about it :)

So for a update on 'Me too, Flower' you have to stay tuned ;)

Btw, I think it's pretty awesome that unsignificant me have had around 15 readers only today.. And like the whole week I've been having around 5-10 readers. I'm really thankful that there is that many that are curious enough to make a visit at my blog even though I barely write anything interesting :P

Saranghamida! <3

Annyeong :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP