Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 8 December 2011

Drama rant #4: Flower boy ramyun shop

Yeah, another drama rant is here :)

I'm so disappointed in 'Flower boy ramyun shop'. It has become so bad that I barely stand watching. Especially in ep 9 where there is a lot of awkwardness. It's so awkward that it's painful to watch.

There is only two things that's keeping me. First it's the tall guy cause he's so AWESOME!! And secondly it is the rich guy's wierdness.. When he's trying to understand things like love.. At those times I want to keep on watching.

Oh right, the two other boys at the ramyun shop also makes me happy. I want to see if they could become lovers, even though it probably would be impossible I really would want that since the drama is giving that feel between those two ^^

Oh well, thank gosh I have 'Me too, Flower' cause at least that drama is evolving in the right way :)

Goodnight ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP