Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 4 December 2011

Drama rant #2: Me too, Flower

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

Already watched to ep 7 now and I'm already stuck in this drama :} I can't describe it cause it has this really annoying emoep but it still get to me.. Guess it's because of Yoon Shi Yoon's character who's really interesting. I want to get to know him more! And I wish I could watch this drama like on a roll or how I should describe it.. I mean just sit at home and watch every single episode in a row without interruptions :P well, it's kind of hard since the drama is still currently airing and I don't have the time TT-TT I hate university because of that.. Only have like a week of vacation :( Want more!! Want to go to High school again...

Before this post get's anymore depressing I'm gonna end it ^^
Annyeong <3

Ps. There is a superhot kisscene in this drama and I'm not kidding!!! It's awesome! :D :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP