Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 26 December 2011

Drama rant #10: King of baking, Kim Tak Gu

Annyeong ^^

Might be some spoiling but not enough to be worth a jump ;) I've watched until ep 6 :)

Started watching a new drama even though it wasn't my intention... Found out thru a 'Happy together' episode that Yoon Shi Yoon were starring in 'King of baking, Kim Tak Gu' and decided to watch one episode cause I had some time over before I were going to meet my friend and I'm hooked!

This drama has it's boring parts, especially when the evil and idiotic ahjumma is at the scene, but it also has it's ups. I mean I haven't seen many dramas were the main character is in his young years for 6 episodes as the main. Okay, there are at least movies (the one where Yoo Seungho played the main and it was about a dog and I can't remember what it's called right now) where the whole movie is about the young kid but this drama are mainly about his older years :P

And I actually like his cute halfsisters and that cute but still hateful Ma Jun. I'm blaming his character on his parents! Ooh, I can't stand them! They're really THE worst bad guys I've seen! At least, in dramas, the bad guys are a little smart but these guys are probably the stupidest couple I've ever seen!!!! How can you be so stupid if you brag about your great education and fine background?? Idiot!

Anyway.. Guessing that at this point I can only recommend it to those of you who like to watch young kids act ^^ Seriously they're all supercute!! :D But anyways watch it ^^ and 'What's up?' too :) Will come with a drama rant about that one too when a few more episodes has come out ;)

Annyeong <3 Yoon Shi Yoon <3




Pics from his 'High kick through the roof' time :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP