Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 19 December 2011

Drama rant #9: Protect the boss

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

Okay so I've finally finished watching 'Protect the boss' at dramacrazy :/ I'm kind of sad that it has ended.. Even though I liked the end I wished they showed some kids or something :P I so wanted them to have kids! :D and I wished we could have seen more of Jaejoong and his girl being a cute couple :P I think there only was one kiss between him and anyone... Is he really playing a guy?! xD

So would just liked to have seen more of like everything :P But even though I think this is one of the best dramas Korea have done (that I've seen at least xD) so if you haven't watched it go do that now ^^

Well that will be all for 'Protect the boss' but don't worry there will be other rants ;D

Annyeong ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP