Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Drama rant #3: Me too, flower + pic bomb in the end ^^

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

Since the 8th episode finally came out with eng sub yesterday I've watched up til that. I'll do as I did with the High kick through the roof post, setting a jump to make sure that only those that really wants to read actually reads it and not just anyone who doesn't even want it since I may be spoiling :P But there are a lots of pictures in the end :D

So JUMP :D




Okay, I'm seriously in love with this drama! And I really love the couple. Yoon Shi Yoon and the girl (what's her name?) When Yoon Shi Yoon plays a happy in love character that's when I'm falling even more in love with him! Seriously who can resist that adorable face??

Okay, I had a lot more to write yesterday when I was watching the drama but since I've been sleeping I can't remember what it was xP

So I'll leave it at this and maybe when they've subbed the two episodes that will be out this week I'll have more to write :)

As a comfort I'll give you a few beautiful pics ^^

Cred: Kiseop's twitter
Cred: U-Kiss' twitter (Hoon? Soohyun?)

Cred: U-Kiss' twitter (might been Soohyun's twitter)




Cred: Teen Top's twitter


Cred: Big Bang's twitter (Taeyang?)













Cred: Taeyang's twitter










































Annyeonghi gyeseyo :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP