Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 29 December 2011

Drama rant #11: King of baking, Kim Tak Gu

Annyeong ^^

I've been kind of busy these couple of days :P Yesterday I had an reexamination and today I've mostly watched 'King of baking, Kim Tak Gu' :D I've noticed that when I like something, doesn't matter if it's good or not, I kind of race through it too fast..

Like if I think about it 'King Tak Gu' is kind of like any other kdrama.. But I think that Yoon Shi Yoon has something to do with the drama being good and the girl playing Mi Sun, think the actress' name is Yeonga or something like that, is also really good. But actually I haven't been mad at him for being stupid more than a couple of times if you count his other dramas.. (Okay probably more since he's playing a really stupid guy in 'Me too, flower' but if you count that out)
He's portraying the characters at such a way that I can't really get mad at him when his character is doing something stupid.. Yeah, sometimes he has the same face as he always uses but at the same time it fits in some weird way... :P If you don't get what I mean then that's sad cause I can't explain it on any other way :P

Okay, so I know this should have been a drama rant and not a actor rant but I honestly don't know what to write about the drama. Every episode I'm watching gets me ideas for the moment but they disappear right away so all I can recommend you to do is to watch it ^^

Seriously these past three days I've watched almost fifteen episodes straight oO kind of says a lot right? :P I can't stop watching x}

Anyways, gonna keep watching now ;)
Annyeong ^^ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP