Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 12 December 2011

Drama rant #6: Me too, Flower, Protect the boss and What's up?

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

Okay, so I know that I promised a update on 'Me too, Flower' yesterday and it's been a whole day already so I'm sorry for not keeping that promise.. But I'll tell you now instead, and as usual to keep ppls innocents I'll insert a jump right NOW ;)
Ps. Writing about 'Me too, Flower', Jaejoong, 'Protect the boss', Jaejoong, 'What's up?' after the jump ;)


Okay so I watched 'Me too, Flower' ep 9 and the drama is still keeping it's high standards even though it's starting slowly (and I mean absolutely slowly ^^) to loose it's high standards..

In the beginning I didn't hate the rich lady, I just didn't like her but now I really hate her (well, in a good way cause without her who knows what would've happened?). And I still want to know what had happened before the drama.. But hopefully some questionmarks will get answered further along in the drama :)

Okay, so as to 'Protect the boss' I can only say: AWESOME!!! :D I really like all the characters (except the two secretaries that thinks they're all that and that "I'm gonna have both boys" girl who had exact the same character in 'Personal taste'. Seriously why can't she for once play a character that is likeable?) And Jaejoong just've made me love him so much!! :D Seriously who can't love Jaejoong in Mimmi Mouse bow? :D <3








Will not write so much more about 'Protect the boss' since I haven't seen so much of it :P

Now over to 'What's up?' Where I've seen the first episode. It seems promising and I can't wait to get to see more of the thief and the little cutesy girl :D and Daesung of course since he's the reason that I'm watching this drama :) But I'm not to fond of him yet... Hopefully that changes along with the drama :)

That's todays drama rant :)

Annyeong ^^ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP