Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 9 December 2011

Birthdays, YesAsia and the Weather ^^

Annyeong ^^

Let's say Happy birthday to SHINee's Minho and ZE:A's Heechul :D <3

Just wanted to say how awesome YesAsia is ^^ Cause every time I send them a tweet they answer it :P So I sent them a tweet about the very confusing post 'Wouldn't it?' And they replied with a thank you for your suggestion :P so even if they don't do it I know that they've seen at least :)

Let's hope the weather won't be so bad as everyone says it will be :) Cause then I might not be able to go to school and we're gonna do some groupwork before lecture :P

So see you! Annyeong ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP