Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Spending my money on myself instead of my friends or schoolbooks :P

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

So today I've been spending my money on myself :P Well of course it was money that I got from my grandma so technically I didn't actually spend my own money ^^

Wanna know what I've ordered?
SS501 Special Mini Album - U R Man - comes with three different posters :D
SG Wannabe Vol. 7 Part. 1 - just had to buy it since it's part of the annual sale that ends on dec 31 and because of Lee SeokHun who I got to know from 'Oh! My School' ^^ The son of ballad! :D <3
Day Break (China Version) - Wei Chen :D <3 Yes, I saw him on the global MCountdown that they streamed and fell in love so I just had to ^^
Homme - Homme by "Hitman" Bang (Limited Edition) - Changmin <3 and Lee Hyun <3 :D well mostly because of the limited edition ^^

"Limited to 5,000 copies, the summer special edition comes in special packaging with an i.myss "Aqua Mist" bottle."  - YesAsia

And I'm gonna order more after christmas :D But that I won't tell you until I've actually ordered them xD I was going to order a lot of Super Junior albums since they were on sale but then they ran out so they became expensive so I decided to order these instead :P

I'm a bit worried ordering at the end of the year like this, because who knows when the things will arrive? I mean post offices close down during holiday and I'm always worried when ordering that it wont arrive so at these times I'm even more worried but I guess I'll just have to put up with it if I'm gonna make use of this annual sale that YesAsia is doing.

Oh well, as usual I'll put up picture when the things arrive ^^ Now I'm gonna go and write some reviews on YesAsia cause I haven't done it for this last package o.O

Annyeong <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP