Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 1 December 2011

PMS, birthdays and I don't know more...

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

So today I figured out why I've been so depressed and anti-social all weekend and week... Had PMS obviously -.- Don't think I've been this depressed ever before because of pms... Well, instead of being depressed I've got really bad stomachache and hate it!! >.<'

So yeah, I'm not that good with changing subjects in a smooth way so I'm just gonna make it rough o.0'
Yesterday a very good friend of mine had her birthday so just want to say happy birthday to her! :D
And a childhood friend of mine is celebrating her birthday today so happy birthday to her! :D
And there is a ZE:A member that is celebrating his birthday today ^^ Siwan!! :D :D <3 Happy birthday to him :D <3

What else should I write about? Hmm.. Not sure so I'll just say goodbye now :P

Annyeong <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP