Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 31 December 2011

To the two first comments at this blog ever :D

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

Wow :D Someone actually commented on my blog O.o I was really surprised when I saw that :) so this is a post to honor those two people ^^ If you wanna read there comments then you just have to look for them in blog ^^

Okay, so for the first comment, Laura commented :)
And do you know how jealous I am of you? And everyone else who lives in Germany! Seriously I have to not only spend money on the concertticket but also on the planeticket and on a hotel/motelroom.. But what won't you do to see your idols? ^^
And yes, they're really coming to Germany and the UK too for all of those who are interested about that :P They haven't told us any dates yet but it should be in the spring or early summer :) I'm giving you a link to read all about it ^^ And Laura, you should totally go ^^
Beast's 21-cities-world-tour

So, let's answer baby panda now ^^ First off, I want to ask you why you're reading about the ending before you've even reached that point?? T-T Don't you know that's ain't a good idea cause you'll only spoil the ending and then there's no point at watching anymore.. xP Okay, so I know I shouldn't lecture you but I just had to when I read your comment :)
But I can't do anything to disagree with you about the ending! I so wanted to see them happy and Jun Hyuk and Se Kyung too. I wanted them to finally get together :P
And to answer your question, I saw like one episode and I taught it was really boring so I did not continue.. High kick 3 might get interesting after a while but at somehow it just didn't get to me so I rather spend time on other dramas ^^ but if you watch it then you'll have to tell me if it gets better :}

Thank you guys for commenting, you really made my day!! :D <3

Annyeong ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP