Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 11 December 2011

Drama rant #5: Protect the boss and another boring rant

Annyeong ^^

Okay so I know I'm pretty late by only starting to watch 'protect the boss' now but I didn't have any plans on watching it at all. Only because I saw A Pink's mv for their OSTsong of the drama did I became interested in the drama :P So today before I left home I watched the first episode :) It seems promising, so I'm gonna keep on watching :P Hope 'Protect the boss' only gets better ;)

I've started to notice that I just keep on starting to watch new dramas.. But I barely finish watching them :P I mean I started watching 'Ikemen Desu Ne' when it first came out with eng sub but I still have to watch the two or three last episodes..
Well, the main reason I start watch other dramas is because those I'm watching right now is still currently airing which means that it takes some times between the episodes and to have something to do while I'm waiting I find other dramas to watch. But, I still take really long time before finishing the dramas.. It's been ongoing for a while and now it's starting to bug me :P I better get a hold of myself x) and that better be soon xP

Okay should stop ranting about unnecessary things xP

Annyeonghi gyeseyo ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP