Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 4 December 2011

Drama rant #1: High Kick through the roof and Me too, flower

Annyeong! ^^

So I've finally finished watching High kick through the roof and now started to watch the drama that's reuniting Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Gi Kwang, Me too, flower. Actually I was a bit resistant to watch this drama because of the lack of synopsis everywhere.. Where ever I looked it only said that it's about love between one guy and three women.. That doesn't sound so intriguing but now after the first episode I kind of like it :) It's better than I thought and I'm definitely going to give it a chance or two (because both Yoon Shi Yoon and Lee Gi Kwang is starring and I fell in love with them both in High kick :D <3) so go give it a try! :) So after the jump there will be some really BIG time spoiling of High kick

Okay
so I've finished watching High kick now and from like ep 116 and forward made me sad TT-TT first the break-up between Ji Hoon and Jung Eum, I hated it so much!! And then the sad confession between Jun Hyuk and Se Kyung, I started to cry and I rarely cry to dramas... That ep was so sad! And then the fact that Shin Ae and Se Kyung was moving to another country made me mad.... Especially when Hye Ri was actually likeable for once!

WARNING!!!!!!!!! ^^

I hated the ending! What's up with making Se Kyung and Ji Hoon die?? I'd rather see those two get together than get them killed! Or... Maybe not, but I was just waiting for Se Kyung and Jun Hyuk to get together so why couldn't them??? Or couldn't the producer/scriptwriter killed Ji Hoon and Jung Eum cause they had their loveline and Se Kyung and Jun Hyuk didn't :( I seriously got so sad when I understood that they would never be together! TT-TT

Poor Jun Hyuk!! I know you're just a drama character but seriously I can comfort you if you need me too :P Yeah I know I'm seriously embarrassing but I can't help it!

Okay maybe should stop it before I get even more embarrassing :P so good night ^^ <3

1 comments:

Anonymous,  31 December 2011 at 00:01  

Hi,

I'm watching High Kick Through the roof and I just finished the two episodes where Ji Hoon and Jung Eum broke up. I cried like a baby!

I wish the ending was the engagement of Ji Hoon and Jung Eum. After the breakup, they can't stand being separated from each other, make up and then get engaged. If only!

Are you going to watch High Kick 3? Heard it was good.

baby panda

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP