Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 2 November 2011

MTV EMA = Big Bang

Annyeong! :)

Anyone that knows about MTV EMA? Of course anyone who like Big Bang should know about this Eurovision Music Awards since they are nominees in the World Wide Act category :P So go and vote for them right know at MTV EMA!! Actually I've never watched EMA before even though I live in Europe (never been interested in the acts that they have as nominees) but on Sunday I'm gonna watch it for my only love Big Bang :D (Okay maybe not only since I like Linkin Park that is also a nominee in a few of the categories and I have a lots of love for other Kpop groups like DGNA ^^) But what I meant was that the only reason I'm watching EMA is because of Big Bang ^^

Go And Vote Now!!! :D MTV EMA Vote as many times as you can!! :D

Annyeonghaseyo! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP