Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 28 October 2011

I've placed my order! :D

As the title said and as the previous, previous, previous post said would happen I've finally placed my order on YesAsia.

This is what I ordered :D
F.T. Island - Let It Go!
Dae Guk Nam Ah - Love Parade
Dae Guk Nam Ah - Lady
Mini Japan toy ^^

And when we placed the order it said that it would be shipped out very soon after DGNA's single album release and they estimated that it would arrive on the 16th. And on my receipt it said that they estimated that they would send it out on the 11th.. So I'm guessing they probably won't be able to get it to me on the 16th.. It's a shame cause I could have thought of it as a birthdaygift from myself and YesAsia xD

Oh well... Gonna pack now, cause I'm going on a childcamp for Halloween, gonna comfort scared kids after the ghostwalk, and then I'm going to bed.. Gotta wake up early tomorrow oO :)

God night

Cr: kanmin@AstroMAFIA.com

The international fansite for The Boss Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP