Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 15 October 2011

안녕하세요 - it's been awhile :P

안녕 :)

Okay so it's been awhile since I've had time to write here but now I'm here ^^ even though it doesn't feel like anyone missed me.. :P The reason is because I've had alot to do at school, a new course started and they haven't even given us any time to breathe.. So I haven't really had the time to find something kpopish to write about :O and second of all I've found twitter 0.o never thought I would be this obsessed with it..

Anyway, right now I'm in the capital city at a hotel (I've never been sleeping in one before o.o) for the weekend so I'm quite excited right now ;) Should sleep now cause tomorrow will be a long day :P btw the hotel got free wi-fi :D Yay!!

Gotta just mention that 비 오빠 Rain's enlistment got caught by one of our newspaper :D he's really famous considering the fact that we barely here anything about South Korea in this country..

안녕히 겨세요 - annyeonghi gyeseyo - good night ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP