Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 22 October 2011

T-T

I can't go to the B2st concert because it's on a weekday and I have job experience week that week too T-T and then I found out that both B2st and U-Kiss will come to Paris in february, so I told my friend who's into U-Kiss that they would come there and she was totally against it. T.T Only because she didn't want to go to Paris.. If they had come to London or Berlin then she would have come with me... And if I could've made myself understood in Paris then I would have gone by myself. But since I don't understand french I can't do it T^T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP