Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 28 October 2011

Soon

안녕하세요! Hello!

It's been a while :) Wanna know what I've been up too? No? I'll tell you anyways ;)

I've been busy with school ofc but I've also found this awesome korean boygroup called DGNA [stands for Dae Guk Nam Ah] (their korean name) or The Boss (their english name) or Daikoku Danji (their japanese name) so I've spent these few days watching their mvs and other performances :D And they've just came out with their second single album 'Lady' and as soon as my sister gets home I'm gonna buy an autographed album with a poster on YesAsia :D well at least I'm gonna pre-order it since the album is released on the third of november :P Can't wait!

Am gonna order some other stuff too since I don't want to pay the shippingcost and when buying over a certain sum on YesAsia you get free shipping if you choose standard service shipping method :) Sure it might take a bit longer time to get the package but it might get cheeper. Besides there is always something to buy on YesAsia so there is always easy to get the free shipping ;)

Curious on what else I'm gonna buy? Well, I'm gonna order FT Island's japanese 'Let it go' single and The Boss/Daikoku Danji/DGNA's japanese single 'Love Parade'. Both of them comes with a random trading card :D and because they're apart of a deal on YesAsia I'm getting a free Japan Mini capsule toy ^^

I'm excited! :D Too bad that it's gonna take a long time before I get them :/ I'm too impatient sometimes.. Oo just realized something, my birthday is the fifteenth of november and what if I get them at that day? Okay yeah it's probably impossible since they won't send my package until next week or later and my birthday is in less than two weeks.. And the U-Kiss package came two weeks after they sent it so I'm probably just getting out of my mind here :( But how awesome wouldn't it be if they arrived on my b-day? Well I probably wouldn't notice it because I'll barely be home that day (my cinema is arranging a twiday which means all the three movies and then by midnight we get too see breaking dawn ^^) But anyway can't stop looking forward too get my stuff when I've paid for it later today :)

Don't forget to watch The Boss musicvideos (I'm gonna post the mv for Lady later ;) by visit OPENWORLDent on youtube (but the japanese pv's you gotta search after :P)

안녕 - bye ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP