Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 7 October 2011

Going out :S

Annyeonghaseyo :)

Like the title says, I'm on my way to meet with my friends to "party". I'm not much of a partier, I like nice small homeparties so too say. But since it's my "nerd"friends I'm going out with I can't just say no cause I barely see them these days... I'm just a bit scared cause of that since I'm very shy even with my friends :P

But I guess the thing that scares me the most is that we're going to be in and environment that mostly contains drunk pppl and those ppl are the thing I'm most scared of. Not gonna go into why now cause it'll take too long to write and I'm almost there.. Just wanted to release some of my anxiety before I meet them :P

I'll hopefully write tomorrow or something if I'm not too tired cause I have a assignment that has to be sent in on sunday and as usual I haven't even started TT.. Oh well lets enjoy this friday night ^^

Annyeong :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP