Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Down and ups ^^

안녕하세요! Hello!

Things that make me sad right now
1. Robert Pattinson is coming to Stockholm and I can't be there T_T He's been my idol since the fourth Harry Potter movie
2. My package, that I ordered first out of the three packages, has yet to come. I don't even know where it is at the moment
3. I have to go up really early tomorrow just so I can spend some time with my friend. Not fair of you, university, to take up all my friend and my own time -.-
4. I do not have Adobe Photoshop on my computer oO I'm wondering where it has disappered cause I used to have it.. So I've been using paint today -.-
5. Real School is over No more 동호 Dongho and no more 기섭 Kiseop TT
6. I don't get it, I have visitors but what if they're just spams or whatever? Seriously, if your reading this blog please leave at least a comment or just vote in the poll I have on right now...

But on the other hand
1. I've got pictures of my two packages that I've been talking about ^^ (There is only three mobileskins but since I wanted to show you a clearer image on the motive I used two pictures ^^


2. I've got my full mobileinternetspeed back :D
3. Me and my friends (who's under a different program) will have this course, that starts tomorrow, sort of together
4. 천지 Chunji's birthday is today :D Now he will be the same age as me for a month and ten days ^^ 생일 축하합니다 천지! - Saengil chukhahamnida Chunji! - Happy birthday Chunji!
5. iTheTime Blog has been spamming my mail with new subbed videos of different varietys :D
6. After watching the last episodes of Real School I've fallen more in love with 기섭 Kiseop and 동호 Dongho (he has really grown up now!)





Better go hit the shower right now and then straight to bed (might update with some korean from my mobile ^^)

안녕! annyeong! goodnight! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP