Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Lazy me

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

Since I haven't had any energy nor time I'll just write happy b-day messages in one post :P

First off; Infinites Dongwoo had his birthday today (22nd of november) so a really big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to oppa :D The sweet sweet boy is another year older o-o :D <3 Hope you had the best day of the year :D <3




Secondly; LEDApple's former (?) leader Jaehoon is celebrating his birthday today (22nd of november) too :D So Happy birthday to Jaehoon oppa :D

And thirdly; It's our baby L.Joes birthday today :D :D :D (yes he's my bias in Teen Top :D did you notice? ^^) So I hope he gets a really Big and HAPPY BIRTHDAY today (23e of november in thirty min :P) <3






Good night :) annyeonghi gyeseyo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP