Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 20 November 2011

My birthday gifts :)

From my sister (언니 unni) and brother (남동생 namdongsaeng) I got B1A4's 2nd mini album 'it B1A4' and the poster :) + two supercute autographed tradingcards with Sandeul :D
From one of my friends (여동생 yeodongsaeng ^^) I got the heart mobile strap :D
From another friend of mine I got a colourdotted blanket (it's really cozy :D)
And as I might of mentioned I was on a midnightpreviw of Breaking Dawn that they arranged and my friend who was also there got a hand of a Breaking Dawn poster and gave it to me so I'm counting it as a b-day gift since it was on my b-day ^^
And my friend that I've been telling you about that I've gotten into to Kpop gave me a ticket to watch Breaking Dawn premiere with her :)
And lastly from my parents I got a gift certificate at a clothesstore :)

Pictures after the jump ;)











Next week I'm getting more presents from my other wonderful friends that I haven't seen for a while ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP