Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 20 November 2011

YesAsia ^^


The Boss 2nd mini album poster :D
 My latest purchase from YesAsia :) This time the package came after a week ^^ Last time I had to wait a little more than two weeks :P
The Boss 2nd mini album signed and photobook :D




The Boss japanese single 'Love Parade' and Hyunmin trading card ^^
FT Island japanese single 'Let it Go' and trading card



Hyunmin trading card :D

FT Island Trading card (back)
FT Island Trading card (front)

 Theese two (under) is something I ordered when my brother ordered The Boss' Single album 'Lady' + autographed poster (it's going to be a christmasgift to me). The drumstick plush toy is for my sister ^^ But it's as small as this picture.. Thought it would be bigger... And the earrings is something I ordered to use the free shipping charge :P This shipping was superfast ^^ Barely five days after they shipped it it arrived :D

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho drumstick plush toy

Baby ghost earrings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP