Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 28 November 2011

Love rant #4: High kick through the roof

Annyeonghaseyo :)

So instead of studying I've been watching High kick through the roof (wow what a surprise, and yes I took a sickday today) and now I've seen up to ep 93

So these next lines will probably spoil things for everyone that's been planning to watch the sitcom :P



WHY the hell can't Se Kyung see Jun Hyuk as a man?!!! He's so much better than Ji Hoon and Ji Hoon already have a girlfriend... I don't like See Kyung right now.. When she finally realizes Jun Hyuk's feelings then I'll like her again :P hope that will happen soon cause I want to see them date :)

Jun Hyuk fighting <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP