Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 27 November 2011

오늘 - O-neul - Today

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

Had a wonderful day today even though the stormwarning :P My friends, my wonderful friends who I haven't seen for a while, and I, I whom had been caught by a cold, hang out and took some pictures (awful on me (mostly because of my cold) but awesomely cute and beautiful on my friends) and then went to a restaurant for food :)

An awesome day that I truly needed because of various things :P But now I guess it's time to go back to the serious.. I suddenly realized today that I've got three assignments for one course to finish before this wednesday and I haven't even started O-O and I've got another one to finish before monday ends and I haven't started that one either TT-TT I thought those three assignments had their duedate a little later so I was really surprised when I found out this...

So gonna be really busy these few days too TT-TT

Well should go to sleep now... So good night <3

Annyeonghi gyeseyo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP