Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Once again YesAsia and other stuff ^^

Annyeong ^^

Just ordered some things from YesAsia :) one christmasgift to my sister and a b-day gift to myself from my brother ^^ asked him if he could buy me the autographed DGNA poster because I really wanted it too but couldn't buy it cause I spent all my money on the last order :P and on schoolbooks T-T seriously I could've had bought so many beautiful things if I needn't buy those awful books TT-TT

Should hit the bed now cause I've gotta go up way too early since I don't want to be late again tomorrow.. >< Hate the trains cause yesterday I got an hour late to my work experience place because our train broke down.. And today my train never showed up and I had to take an later train.. So tomorrow I'm gonna take an earlier train just to be on the safe side :P

Goodnight and annyeonghaseyo ^^

I really want to get to know you who are reading my blog ^.^ who are you? 언니 - Unni? 오빠 - Oppa? 유키스 - U-Kiss? 대국남아 - Dae Guk Nam Ah? Or are you my dongsaeng? Tell me~~!!! :D I won't bite you »^^« Unless you want to :'D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP