Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 5 November 2011

YesAsia

Annyeong!!

Now I've got three package too wait for :D one from Kpop stationery containing a U-Kiss stationery ^^ and then we have my order from YesAsia which will come in two packages because I've ordered a poster :)

But I was so surprised when I opened my mail and saw a mail from YA.. When I saw it I thought that they had to take out my DGNA order because the release date had been pushed forward to the 7th from the beginning so I couldn't imagined that they actually had sent it.. But they have!!! :D So hopefully I get it somewhat close to my birthday ^^

I'm happy!! :D This just made my day!

And tomorrow night is MTV EMA hopefully Big Bang win the world wide act :) Let's all hope for it ;)

Bye bye annyeonghaseyo ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP