Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 27 November 2011

Kevin Oppa!!!

God morning :)

Seems like it's building up to storm oO

Been a while now since I last wrote something on the blog but to my defense I've been so busy that my days been like this ; go up, go to school, go to whatever I was going to do that day (ex disco for kids), go home, go to sleep :P

So haven't even had time to celebrate our Kevin <3 who's once again one year older than me :/ I'll just do it now ;) HAPPY late BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3






Yesterday my friend, who I got into Kpop, went to a Kpopmeet and met other Kpopfreaks ;) I'm so jealous cause I wanted but couldn't go with her TT-TT Hopefully they will have more of those so that I can go next time :P

Anyway goodbye ^^

(and you are awesome for reading my blog all the time even when I haven't updated for a while :) Thank you all [silent readers x)] :D <3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP