Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 21 November 2011

Love rant #2: High kick through the roof

SPOILER for anyone who hasn't seen up to ep 70 ^^





Okey so as I wrote before I ship Jun Hyuk and Se Kyung as I've never shipped any pairing before :P and right now it seems like I don't have to worry :) 'cause Jang Eum and Ji Hoon has developed feelings for each other *proof* --->


And Jun Hyuk is showing so much affection that I'm becoming jealous of Se Kyung even though I know it's just a sitcom and not real life :P

Seriously, it's THE best sitcom I've ever seen :D can't stop watching so my schoolwork is ruined TT-TT But it's worth it ^.^

Goodnight - Annyeonghaseyo :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP