Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 14 November 2011

Catastrophe!

Annyeong

Just found out that 'Ouran High School Host Club' the movie will come out in march TT-TT WHY do I have to wait so long for that movie??! TT-TT I'm so sad right now... And to top it off, Nichkhun is going to be in that movie.. Don't know if I like it.. Not that I don't like 2PM cause I do but because I've been liking ouran since waaa~~y back even before I knew about kdramas or kpop at all. And I'm not confident that he can do a role in that movie well... Well, I guess that I just have to wait and see what the outcome will be.. The fact that they have already done a japanese drama on it and now they're gonna do a movie doesn't sound so promising since I'm a bit disappointed already on the drama.. But who knows they might overcome my expectations I truly hope so anyways :P

Okay, so should go to the train now :P

Annyeonghigyeseyo ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP