Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 17 November 2011

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

Okay so there's been a lot going on right now :P it's been my b-day and twiday and the breaking dawn premiere but now I'm kinda back :P Yesterday I took some pictures on the stuff I bought and stuff I got as a gift and stuff I know have from Breaking Dawn :) so when I've got time they will be posted :D

So it's not only me who's had my b-day these couple of days :P Hyungshik from Z:EA had his b-day the same day as me and Changjo from Teen Top had his b-day the day after so happy birthday to them :D ^^

Just gotta mention two things :) First I wrote about YA and the superfast shipping and my b-day on twitter and YA wished me Happy birthday 0.o okay yeah so I overreact every time someone mention me or retweet my tweets or just answer something xD The second thing is my Sister being truly awesome :D I asked her if could buy me B1A4's mini album + poster and she was like 'no' so I didn't think I would get it but I did :D She's awesome :D :D got Sandeul's trading cards :D so I'm happy :D

Now I better go.. But I'll post pictures as soon as I can ^^ and other updates will come too ^.^ Stay tuned xD

Annyeong ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP