Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 14 November 2011

Package came today!!!

Annyeong!! :D

Today my package from YesAsia came today :D It was shipped like superfast since last time I bought from YA it took like a couple of days longer than two weeks and this time it only took like a week :D I'm superhappy since it's my b-day in a couple of hours :P and I got it! :D It's like YA shipped it superfast to congratulate me on my b-day (yes, I'm superselfish xD)

I'll post pictures of my autographed DGNA 'Lady' CD and normal poster, my DGNA 'Love Parade' CD and my FT Island 'Let it go' CD :D later when I have time since I don't have it right now :P and tomorrow I wont even be home cause I'm going to a Twilightmarathon that our cinemachain is arranging :) It's gonna be awesome but I'm going to be supertired :)

Gonna go and tell everyone on twitter that my package came today now so goodbye :D Annyeong :D <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP