Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 14 November 2011

Love rant #1: High kick through the roof

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

So I've started to watch 'High kick through the roof' now and I've already watched 40 episodes (sitcoms are really easy and fast to watch :P). Actually I don't know what has taken me so long to watch it cause the sitcom is truly amazing! :D I recommend it to everyone that are reading this blog of mine (is there anyone?)

But the real reason I'm writing about this sitcom is because I don't have anywhere else to write my feelings about what I've been watching and I don't have anyone to talk to about it either.. So.. Anyways :P what I want to say is pretty simple...

-------SPOILER--------



If Shin Se Kyung and Jeong Jun Hyuk doesn't get together I'm gonna throw a tantrum and if The tutor (doesn't remember her name right now) and The samchon (Choi Daniel's character) doesn't get together I'm gonna freak! (Well, if she get together with Kang Se Ho I wont freak out ^^) Right now it feels like the boys are going to take the other girl which I seriously can't take!! I ship Jun Hyuk and See Kyung so hard that I feel I could die right know if it doesn't go their way...

I know this is pretty pathetic but just had to write it... Couldn't keep it. within myself...

Well to make up to you ppl who are brave enough to read this post to the end I'll give you a pic or two ^^






Oops turned out to be one pic of the boys from LEDApple and two pics of Siwon oppa ^~^

Annyeong ;) <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP