Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Drama rant #23: SCHOOL 2013, OHSHCM, Naoko & 14 Sai no Haha

Annyeong ^^
This drama rant will be about SCHOOL 2013, Ouran High School Host Club The Movie, Naoko and 14 Sai no Haha.
Since I've already completed watching all except for 14 Sai no Haha I'm warning you for any spoilers that may be in this post :P



SCHOOL 2013
SCHOOL 2013 is over T_T It's such an great drama. But I didn't like the ending.. Why didn't they elaborate about Jungho? I started to like him. Btw I knew Namsoon and Heungsoo would become best friends again ^^ I've got special powers ;) Oh, and I've mentioned before that Jihoon was cute but I think Yikyung is really cute too :) <3

Ouran High School Host Club The Movie
I've been waiting for this movie for like forever. And when I finally was able to watch it I was disappointed. It has nothing to do with the anime or the previous episodes from the drama and everything was just a mess. Seriously, the 20 minutes episodes where way better than this almost 2 hour long movie where. And Nickhun can't act. I'm sorry but he just can't.

Naoko
I watch this movie because of Miura Haruma and well I can't say I liked it. The girl was the typical boring "Because of me his dad died and I need to help him because of that". I can't say I hated her but I just felt it was to typical. The whole movie is just typical nothing new or original. (I feel really bad saying this because of Haruma but it doesn't have that much with the actors to do.. More with the plot.)

14 Sai no Haha
I've just started to watch this drama and I'm amazed. Shida Mirai is a truly awesome actress and I want to tell Haruma how he should act (his character not his acting xD). You should really watch this because it is just amazing and has it's own feeling to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP