Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Kpopgroups/artists

Okay, so for myself I did a list of kpopgroups and artists I like/listen to.. It's not complete since I just made the list out of my YouTube-playlists :P And maybe I'll explain somethings (like how or why I came to like 'em ^^) but that will come in a own series of posts ;) might even update the list ~^.^~

Beast - Yoseob & Dongwoon
Super Junior - Kyuhyun
Miss A - Min
LEDApple - Kwangyeon/All
U-Kiss - Kiseop, Dongho & Hoon
SS501 - Hyungjun
FT Island - Seunghyun
CN Blue - Jonghyun
The Boss - Karam/All
SG Wannabe - Son of Ballad Seokhun
B1A4 - Sandeul
M Signal
Infinite - Seungyeol
MBLAQ - Lee Joon
2AM - Jinwoon
2PM - Wooyoung & Junho
Big Bang - T.O.P & Daesung
SHINee - Jonghyun
ZE:A - Joonyoung & Hyungshik
Teen Top - L.Joe
Dalmatian - Jeesu
F.Cuz - Yejun
Boyfriend - Kwangmin & Hyunseong
N-Train
CO-ED School
T-Max - Yunhwa
MYNAME - Seyong
BTOB - Eunkwang
Oh Wonbin
IU
Seo Inguk
Se7en
RUN
B.A.P - Daehyun
C-Clown
BIGSTAR - Raehwan
100% - Jonghwan, Changbum & Hyukjin
Cross Gene - Takuya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP