Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Autographed LEDApple Run To You Album

Annyeong ^^

Here you can read about my autographed LEDApple Run To You album from Soompi ^^


First of all I just want to say that this came super fast! Although it took sometime to actually ship it out (well, that is understandable since I ordered it during New Year and it's an autographed album and all) the shipping went really fast. They shipped it on this Thursday and it came today (Tuesday). Which means three days (without the weekend) shipping o.o Thank you so much Soompi :D

Well, since I've already done a review on this album I will only show you the pictures ^^ My album has like a skratch on Youngjun's cheek but otherwise it's pretty great :D And I got Youngjun's trade card :D :D I was a bit worried to get KeonU's card again but I didn't :D (Although I really love KeonU having two of the same is not as satisfactory as having two different ;)








If there is anyone who wants to buy my normal Run To You album just message me on any site I'm available on ^^ The CD hasn't been played at all (Because I changed it with the new CD that came today so I'll be keeping the played CD and you'll get the new CD ^^) but the photobook has been looked through :)
 
This is all for now ^^
Annyeong :)

3 comments:

Unknown 10 January 2013 at 01:30  

Wow!!!! You are sooo lucky!!! I so want this >_<

Unknown 10 January 2013 at 01:31  

Oh! and here is my gurupop
http://www.gurupop.com/guroom/Nhi%20Yen%20Pham?t=fanclub_list

Anonymous,  12 January 2013 at 22:16  

ommooo!!!! i want it ><
your soo lucky


gurupop id:
iLoveCandy

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP