Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 10 January 2013

Secret Santa on Gurupop: The Story About A Strange Package

Annyeong ^^

So today right when I was about to go to school my dad asked about this weird package that had come. There was no name on it so he asked me if I knew anything about it. Because I wasn't sure I went upstairs to my sister to ask her if she was waiting for something but she wasn't. So I opened it and saw this:

I was really confused. Why would a notebook come to our house? So I opened the notebook and saw just two words on the first page (I opened it quickly since I was in a hurry)
What I saw was Secret Santa. So I understood what it was. My Christmas gift from my secret Santa that I participated in on Gurupop. I hurried down again because I needed to go. So I put it in my bag so that I could read it on the train. As stupid as my bag is it usually destroys all my books and this notebook wasn't any different T_T Although it wasn't that much it got a bit dirty. All that for my curiosity >.<

Anyway, since I met a friend from my class on the train I didn't get the possibility to look through the notebook. But as soon as I got home I checked it. All I got to say is THANK YOU!! The notebook is really cute and the content is awesome! :D And your handwriting ain't that horrible :P I was so impressed by this gift, I don't think you can understand how much. It's truly amazing and really worth the wait ;) Thank you so much!! <3 I'll definitely continue on it ^__^

I didn't take pictures of the two first pages because there was only writing and I want to keep it to myself ;D but here are pictures of the other pages <3










Agreed ^__^ Takuya is really hot :D And the reason for putting many biases was to give you more to chose from x) Thank you really much!! :D I bet it took a lot of time and effort

Oh and I really liked the money ^^ It's really cool to see how money looks in other countries :)

Thank you dongsaeng ^__^ <3

2 comments:

Anonymous,  12 January 2013 at 22:22  

omg i love all the picture
and sanduel!!!! <33333 *O*
soo cute
and i love the notebook it's soo cute
and LOL "Why would a notebook come to our house?" xDDDDDDDDDDDD


gurupop id:
iLoveCandy

Anonymous,  12 January 2013 at 23:39  

Lucky. I never get a gift like that. Love sanduel to death. He is also my bias. The notebook is adorable while my notbooks are plain but I decorate with stuff, kpop, and stuf. I'm collecting money from different countries. I have already Japan, China, Philippines and Italy.
Gurupop id: KissBBC
Twitter: KissBBCluber.
P.S.. I wanted to try out. And hello!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP