Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 17 January 2013

The new years first new music videos ^^

Annyeong ^^

It's 2013 and now the new songs have started to come out :)
Check them out ^^



DGNA - Valentine Fighter (Cred: lovesouljah)
I like this song. And the music video is really great! I'm happy that Jay got a solo dance and more parts. And I've missed these boys since their Honki Magic. Well, haven't missed Karam and Injun as much as the others because of Karam's movie and Injun's activeness on twitter x) And I really want the chocolate but if it is dark chocolate (it looks like it is) I only want it to look at xD

Lee Seokhoon - As a Man, Not a Friend
I love this guy's voice. I mean there is a reason to why he got called The Son of Ballad on Oh My School. Lee Seokhoon doesn't disappoint at all! I really love it. But the music video is a bit confusing. Anyways, apparently he's going to the army soon T_T I'm gonna miss him <3

2YOON - 24/7
This song really surprised me. I wasn't expecting it. And this I'm saying in a good way. I really like this song and the music video is really fun. I wasn't expecting to see BTOB in it though xD I was like "O_O Peniel O_O" (Because Peniel was the one I noticed first). And I watched their performance live just now on M!Countdown and Sujeong was guesting. She's so cute!! :D But I'm a bit sad that it feels like they don't really care about Jiyoon while styling. She doesn't look as good as Gayoon and in the live performance I was really disappointed with her clothes. But I need to listen to all of their songs!

VIXX - On and On
I don't like the music video. It's a scary one and what have they done to N? He's now a grandfather T_T Ravi doesn't look good either, but somehow I'm not surprised since rappers usually gets this weird look. Hyuk does look really good! Finally they have decided to care a bit for him unlike the first song where he had really weird style. I'm not sure about the song. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. It's okay. I was expecting something better but I bet if I had watched the teasers I wouldn't even watch the music video.

VIXX - Don't Want To Be An Idol
I absolutely love this song! I wish this where their title song instead of On and On. I don't think it's wrong if they show another side of them instead of doing the same genre as title songs. Just listen to it!

B.A.P - Love Rain
The second group that kind of disappointed me. Although the music video is pretty good the song disappointed me. I'm not saying it's a bad song, because it ain't, just that it somehow disappointed me. I don't know what it is but it's something that ain't right for me.

Jaejoong - Mine
I love the song and don't like the music video. The video is too weird for me when thinking that the person in it is Jaejoong. I'm not a huge fan of him (like him in Protect the Boss) so I'm not sure if it is something that fits him or not, but I feel that it doesn't. I love the song though. Rock definitely fits him!

I know that CN Blue has come out with a new song but I don't like it so I won't put it up here since I'm not a fan of them anymore (still love Jonghyun though). And Infinite H debuted but the only thing I'm liking in that song is the singer. But yeah watch those on your own ^^
Annyeong ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP