Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 10 January 2013

Review: BIGSTAR - I Got The Feeling

BIGSTAR
I've been following these guys since their debut but my love for them didn't come until they released Think. People said from the beginning that they are just a copy of Big Bang but I couldn't disagree more.. I don't feel that they have any resemblance at all. Unlike Big Bang they managed to get my attention with Hot Boy that isn't my style at all and they kept it even though they show a different genre they release music. I didn't expect them to do Think and that one song is the reason to why I love BIGSTAR.

Help me win autographed BIGSTAR album and poster from Gurupop by clicking on the BIGSTAR picture :) Thank you <3

After the jump there will be a review of BIGSTAR's song I Got The Feeling



Video
For I Got The Feeling I never expected them to be so cute. I thought their aegyo would make you cringe and want to vomit. But I'm addicted to them. I'm glad that we get to see them enjoying themselves. I can't stop smiling when I see them.

Members
I really like this music video but I feel it's a bit shame that Jude seem to have become younger. In Hot Boy he where hot and in Think he where mature but in I Got The Feeling he looks so young (younger than he really is). I wish he had his blonde hair again. That fit him the best. Although he feels really young he's really cute.
Raehwan is such a dork. He's doing everything to be funny which becomes really cute. And the same goes for Baram. The member I thought couldn't be cute was Baram but he proved me wrong, he's actually a natural. Sunghak is cute in a classy way. He's not like Raehwan trying to be funny but ends up cute instead. It feels like he's cute because he seems shy. FeelDog is probably the member that is lacking cuteness the most. I'm not saying he ain't cute, cause he is, just that he ain't as natural like the other members.



Dance
For the dance moves we get to see sometimes in the music video it's really easy and I feel like I can follow (I suck at dancing so this makes it fun for me to be able to tag along when they're dancing). Although they don't have a real dance choreography they still uses dance to express themselves when they have their solo shots. But I have to say their dance is the best on stage. It's so cute!

Singing
The reason I fell for BIGSTAR is probably mostly because of Raehwan. His singing is what got me. And as usual he sings almost the whole song. When I first came to know about BIGSTAR I felt that there was only one thing missing and that was Sunghak and Jude's lines in the songs. But what I really like in this song is that Jude and Sunghak have more lines to sing. The little they've sung in the other songs doesn't help one to decide whether to like their singing or not. I think Jude still needs a little more practice but I really like Sunghak and wish he could get more lines.

Rap
Rap ain't my favourite thing in a song but Kpop has made me like it. And there's no way I can dislike either FeelDog or Baram's rapping. I've liked FeelDog's rapping since Hot Boy and he's really talented so it ain't surprising that I like it. For Baram I had some problems with his part in Hot Boy (mostly because of those horrible eyes T_T) but in this music video he's great. I really like both these rappers because they are talented and brings it out in the song.

Conclusion
I Got The Feeling is a song that is made for BIGSTAR and not the other way around. I don't think there is a group that could have done it as good as them. Although they still need time for development (you can't expect a group to be perfect from the start) to become the best I think they have come a long way since debut. Whenever I see them in this music video or when they perform this song on stage I always feel that they are enjoying themselves which is kind of unusual among rookies.
BIGSTAR, at least I Got The Feeling ^^

Guys, did you get the feeling after watching the music video? Pop if you did ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  12 January 2013 at 22:46  

awww i can tell your a big fan of bigstar^^
btw i clicked for you
i think sunghak is cute :33 but raehwan is cute too

gurupop id:
iLoveCandy

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP