Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 26 January 2013

CDJapan keeps it promise ^^

Annyeong ^^

My FT Island Polar Star album and DGNA Love Power type B came this Thursday :D But because I'm going away this weekend I won't be able to show you them. I do have to say that I love the Polar Star album <3

Here's MYNAME's new single :D


And I know I said I wouldn't buy anything more until I've paid back my sister for my laptop.. But here I am again T_T

This time I've ordered two MYNAME CDs and two magazines
Message (Japanese ver.) type B
What's Up type A
K POPPER Vol. 2
K-RUSH Vol. 7
As you might have noticed I've already ordered my own copy of MYNAME's new single Just that little thing that'll be out soon ;) I got lucky and found someone, whom I've been following for a long time on tumblr and do think is really trustable to order from, that was willing to do a group purchase of the autographed albums :)

And I will order MYNAME's first single album Hello & Goodbye, Message (Japanese ver.) type A, What's Up type B and their new Japanese album that will come in March (But probably not the limited because of the price).

Annyeong ^^
P.s. This post is pre-written

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP