Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 18 January 2013

Debut 3: 2YOON

Annyeong ^^
This will just be a short post.

I've listened to 2YOON's album constantly (well, with the exception for when I was at a meeting) and it's just amazing! As I already said I love 24/7 and their other songs are in the same wavelength as that one. Although I was a bit sceptic for the song that Ilhoon is featuring in (I don't like his rapping) I love that one too.

Why Not is amazing!! Here's the live performance they performed today

Amazing :D Although I don't like Jiyoon's styling T_T

And I think I know why I wasn't impressed by B.A.P's new song. I've listened to it as well (I have a playlist that currently consist of 2YOON, B.A.P and VIXX) and I like the song. It sounds different and good BUT I don't feel like it really is a B.A.P song. It doesn't feel like their style at all. They've done different styles before but this doesn't fit. I do like their voices in this song and it fits their vocals but nothing more. I'm not sure if I explained it well or not.. And I'm not sure if I know myself what I'm trying to say (it's currently 1.40 am) so instead of trying to this anymore complicated I'm going to bed :P

Annyeong^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP