Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Drama rant #20: SCHOOL 2013

Annyeong ^^

This is another boring drama rant ;) And another one about SCHOOL 2013
I've watched up to episode 9 so if you don't want to spoil yourself don't read on :)

So this last episode made me feel like I need to watch the next episode right now! (It isn't out yet though T_T) But Kang teacher has become a little more likeable (although I'm still disappointed in him) and Jung teacher has come alive. I was scared that she would become the girl from GTO 2012 but she hasn't. I really think she's great. And I can't wait to see Heungsoo and Namsoon become great friends again ^^ (I have a feeling they will x)
I've been developing feelings for Jungho's friend Jihoon the one who wants to start studying ^^ He's so cute :D <3

And when Namsoon said that he the most important thing he threw away was Heungsoo I literally wanted to cry. I'm glad that we've gotten to know what happened between them in the past. Go Boys! :D Oh, and don't worry Heungsoo.. I bet Namsoon will be fine :)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  7 January 2013 at 19:51  

Awww I'm also watching School 2013 at the moment and it's my favorite drama currently airing :)
After watching the 9th episode, I really wanted to watch another one but since it was the new year there was only one episode and it makes me so sad omg!
I'm surprised how I love this drama since it has no romance but rather bromance ^^
I love Namsoon and Heungsoo relationship too and I can't wait to see them friends again!
And I like Jihoon too, I think he's cute and when i see his sad face, i just want to hugh him haha ;w;
I can't wait for today's and tomorrow's episodes! :D

(gurupop username: yeol ^^)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP