Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 10 January 2013

Drama rant #22: SCHOOL 2013 & Flower Boy Next Door

Annyeong ^^
There will be some spoilers in this rant so you know ^^
BTW I'm thinking of doing a sort of video of my albums... But I'm not sure if anyone would like it.. Should I? Or should I just do a unboxing video when my CDJapan package comes? Please help me :)




Episode 10 and 11 are out with eng subs and I'm loving it. The 11th episode made me so sad and proud and omg the bromance <3 And finally Jang teacher gave up. I felt that if she would have continued any longer she would be the worlds most unreal teacher xD But I'm happy that Kang teacher got his act together :) He actually made Jungho come back to school, I felt so proud!! Watch SCHOOL 2013 with subs here ^^

I just watched episode 1 and 2 of Flower Boy Next Door and it feels like it will be an amazing drama (I hope it doesn't disappoint me). Although it sounds like Park Shinhye (You're Beautiful) has something in her nose when she talks it didn't bother me. I'm laughing at Yoon Shiyoon (King of Baking, Kim Takgoo) because he's always like this ^^ And I think Go Kyungpyo (Shut Up: Flower Boy Band) looks ridiculous  xD Lee Jonghyuk (A Gentleman's Dignity) is still a player even though he's probably only has a guest role xP I'm liking Kim Jihoon although I don't know him and he looks like someone (I can't remember who right now..). I think his role will disappoint me the most T_T Anyways you should all watch it ^^ Eng subs can be found here :)

2 comments:

hyukream 10 January 2013 at 03:02  

i want to enter your giveaway for Super Junior stuff if that's okay :[ so I shall leave a comment here ^^ i'm watching School 2013 too and I felt the same way. Teacher Jung is cool and all but she quit with makes sense because she's frustrated and fed up. I remember in grade 8 my class was really bad and the teacher left the room and was crying in the principle's office. :{ it was really sad so I had to rant to my class and they all baked her a cake a apologized so I know what teacher jung must feel like having to put up with a class like that....well anyway, on the bright side, Nam Soon and Heung soo made up :'DDD I'm so happy about that~~!! ^^

Anonymous,  12 January 2013 at 22:12  

Im going to watch flower boy next door after i finish watching i miss you/missing you thank you for telling me about flower boy next door^^
btw Park Shinhye is my favortive actress
in the k-drama your beautiful shes acts sooo cute
kyyyaa!!! i just lovve her <33 and im a girl LOL

gurupop id:
iLoveCandy

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP