Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Drama rant #21: Sapuri

Oh I know ^^ "Another rant" and "Why didn't she write this rant and the other rant in the same post?"
Well, I just finished watching Sapuri and it wasn't actually my intent to write a rant on this drama.. But it just happened so click on read more if you want to know more (be careful though cause this rant will contain spoilers)

Sapuri came out 2006 and I started watching this because of Kamenashi Kazuya. This drama is kind of cute and has it's funny times. Sometimes you just don't like them and sometimes you love them. Kame's acting in this drama isn't the best and he totally doesn't fit in suits but he's still young and cute. I'm not really sure what happened, if it's because of the drama, the cast or if he just had a slump because he is good in his other dramas and movies.

As I said in the beginning I wasn't planning to write this rant but because I watch the five last episodes in a row I felt I needed to do one. Mostly because of the ending. It was kind of lame. The 'Never-Got-The-Girl-Guy' became good although he tried to be bad, the Guy (Kame) suddenly decided to act like a grown-up and the 'Never-Got-The-Guy-Girl' gave some insight to the leading Girl and the Girl suddenly realised that she wouldn't be anything without the Guy. It's a typical drama right? But what I did like was that the Guy actually did grow up during the drama and the Girl, who was a total loner, learned to love. I usually don't like the leading Girl (or the back-up girl but I didn't like her in this one either xD) but in Sapuri she was actually likeable. I liked the fact that she was working cause she liked it. She liked feeling needed and she had a passion for her work. And I liked that the Guy made her realise that you don't have to be a loner or someone else to both be good at work and be loved.

Although the Guy has some manhood problems (like he can't be supported by his girl) you do notice that he's just started to nose on the adult world. And you won't forget that he's young because he always makes you remember it by his actions.

I just want to mention child actress Shida Mirai. I've watched a few of her dramas and she is a really great actress. But what touched me the most was how great she was in this drama. I really loved her at all times and the first time I saw her in Sapuri my reactions where "Oh she's so cute!!" and "Is she in this one too? She's so small" And I won't take it back. She is really cute in this drama and really good.

I'm going to bed now, since I have to be up at 5am to get ready for "work" ^^
Annyeong ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP